miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

MY DAILY ROUTINES

I wake up at eight o´clock.I have  breakfast with my sister and my mum.Then I brush my teeth.I get to school before half past eight.I have lessons of Science,P.E,Language ,Maths and English from nine to two o´clock.Then I have lunch at half past two.The food is delicious!
At four o´clock I have viola lessons in the High Musical School.At half past six I do my homework for next day .I have dinner at quarter past nine and I go to the bed before ten
 o´clock.
On Saturdays mornings I play baskestball with my sister in my grandpa´s house.In the afternoon my friend Daniela comes to my house and we play monopoly and we do pictures.At half past six I do my homework because on Mondays my teacher always looks my exercises.Bye!
Beatriz

Montaje creado Bloggif

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario